Your Three Term Trump order will be processed right away and will ship in 7 business days. We will choose to use either the United States Postal Service, FedEx or UPS for delivery within the Domestic U.S. only. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email notification.
You may return most new, unopened items to Three Term Trump within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. With our approval, we will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of confirmation of receipt of the return to the shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Shipping | Delivery Times
ThreeTermTrump.com orders are generally shipped within 14 days. Retail orders are only shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx or UPS, at our choice, and only to customers residing in the United States. Customers who are concerned about meeting deadlines should contact our Service/Sales Representative. See Contact Us. Rush orders on screen-printed apparel items are available for a 15% rush charge. Rush orders are delivered within 10 days from written approval. Delivery times may vary during the holiday seasons, geographic location, transit and weather conditions. Bulk orders will be quoted and shipped best way.
User Agreement & Policies
Last updated on: 8/22/2018
What this Agreement Covers
This Agreement governs your use of the Site ThreeTermTrump.com, TTT AMERICA, INC. service (the "Service"). The Service permits customers that have an appropriate relationship either with: (i) as a retail end user customer(ii) institutions of higher learning, fraternal organizations, honor societies and other collegiate groups (collectively, "Institutions"); (iii) corporations and small businesses; (iv) elementary and secondary schools; or (v) other organizations, to design and purchase merchandise properly describing that relationship. You understand that by using the Site and the Service, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you agree to use the Site and the Service solely as provided in this Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights of ThreeTermTrump.com and Third Parties
ThreeTermTrump.com is committed to the appropriate and legal use of the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to behave similarly. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that appear on the ThreeTermTrump.com Site (collectively the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by TTT AMERICA, INC.
TTT AMERICA, INC is the owner of the Three Term Trump trademark; other trademarks made available through this Site, including logos, slogans, color schemes and design trademarks, are licensed for use by ThreeTermTrump.com from Institutions and other third parties (the "Licensed Marks"). By using the ThreeTermTrump.com Site, you agree to limit your use of Licensed Marks to uses that are directly related to such third parties and to comply with any restrictions or conditions imposed on the use and access of the Licensed Marks by the third parties. ThreeTermTrump.com will notify you of such terms if your usage is in violation of such terms.
Generally, products created using images available on the site should not be resold commercially. In the event that you wish to resell such products, you agree to contact ThreeTermTrump.com and verify the legality of reselling such products prior to doing so.
Anti-Sweat Shop Policy
ThreeTermTrump.com supports high standards for manufacturing labor conditions. Accordingly, we seek to work with suppliers who promote such standards within their operations. ThreeTermTrump.com relies upon referrals, reputation and, in some cases, personal inspections to identify such vendors.
ThreeTermTrump.com accepts online or telephone payment via credit card, or debit card. All payments sent electronically are securely transmitted. At the time of ordering items from our website, purchase amounts are only "Authorized". Once an item is ready to ship, the total funds of the order will be "Captured" and then collected.
ThreeTermTrump.com goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately, on time and to our quality standards. Accordingly, ThreeTermTrump.com accepts returns and will refund payment if and when customers are disappointed by ThreeTermTrump.com merchandise for one of the following reasons: (a) the blank items themselves are materially flawed; (b) the quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing or embroidery) is below a reasonable range of expectations; or (c) the design of the final product is materially different from the design showed on our website. There are no refunds, credits or exchanges on special orders or bulk orders.
For Standard Delivery orders, you may change or cancel your order within twenty-four (24) hours of submitting your order. For Rush Delivery orders (any order requiring faster delivery than a Standard Delivery order), you may not change or cancel your order.
Limit of ThreeTermTrump.com's Responsibility
ThreeTermTrump.com will be responsible for acting only on those instructions sent to ThreeTermTrump.com that actually are received and does not assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of any orders you send. ThreeTermTrump.com is not responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of orders arising out of the use of any Internet Access Service Provider or caused by any browser software or any computer virus or related problem that may be attributable to services provided by any Internet Access Service Provider. ThreeTermTrump.com is not responsible should you give incorrect instructions or if your credit-card payment is not processed by your credit-card company.
The information and materials contained in this Site, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided "as is", "as available". ThreeTermTrump.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials on the Site and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
ThreeTermTrump.com, in no event will ThreeTermTrump.com be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if ThreeTermTrump.com, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ThreeTermTrump.com and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use of ThreeTermTrump.com's Site and the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and, where applicable, by federal law.
Last Modified: August 22, 2018
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By using our Site, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information (defined below), as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site is subject to this Policy and our User Agreement. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to this Policy). Your continued use of our Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
- Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information and shipping or billing address (collectively, "Personal Information"). We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (e.g., contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
- Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the Site ("Content"). If you post Content on our Site, the Content (e.g., t-shirt designs or photos submitted as part of a contest), as well as other information (e.g., user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, our User Agreement, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Information we collect about you from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographics information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from other ThreeTermTrump.com users (e.g., if one user ships a package to another user).
- Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you visit after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
How we use your information
ThreeTermTrump.com may use your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, for the following purposes:
- Providing our services. To facilitate your orders and administer your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our Site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes. Please note that we use your email address to save and identify your products designs on our Site, and so please be aware that your designs can be viewed on the Site by anyone who enters your email address.
- Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications from ThreeTermTrump.com or from other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g., using Google Customer Match or Facebook Ads). See our Online Advertising and Your Choices sections below for more information.
- Research and analytics. To analyze how customers use our Site, services and products; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes. This research may include creating profiles to help us analyze or predict your personal preferences or interests for marketing purposes.
- Protecting rights and interests. To investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of ThreeTermTrump.com, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our User Agreement or this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
How we share your information
ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, with the following types of third parties:
- Service providers. ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information with third-party service providers, vendors, agents, contractors or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to process your orders, deliver packages or send mail. We will obtain consent for such sharing with service providers where legally required. We enter into written agreements with these third-party service providers requiring them to provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as provided under this Policy and limiting their use of your Personal Information to the specified services provided on our behalf.
- Corporate affiliates. ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information with any current or future parent company, affiliate or subsidiary.
- Other unaffiliated third parties. Subject to applicable laws, ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information directly with third parties, including so they may send you marketing offers directly. The information that we share with such third parties may include, without limitation, your email address, billing address, shipping address and order information (e.g., total price).
ThreeTermTrump.com may also share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, in the following contexts:
- Protecting rights and interests. ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information with law enforcement agencies and others as we deem appropriate to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of ThreeTermTrump.com, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our User Agreement or this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Sale or acquisition of assets. ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information if we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, if we are transferred to another company, in the event of a bankruptcy, or as part of any other business transfer. If the surviving entity in such a transaction is not ThreeTermTrump.com, the surviving entity may use your information pursuant to its own privacy policies, which may be different from this Policy.
- Legal compliance. ThreeTermTrump.com may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (e.g., a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (e.g., requests from a regulator).
- Aggregate or anonymous information. ThreeTermTrump.com may share anonymized or aggregated information about ThreeTermTrump.com users to third parties without restriction. For example, we may share anonymized or aggregated information to inform a third party’s decision on whether to place advertisements on our Site or on other websites. These companies may use such information about your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements on the Site and other websites.
Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
We may automatically collect information about you through the use of common information-gathering tools, as well as new tracking technologies that develop as technology evolves. The tools that we or our service providers may use to track you include the following:
- Web beacons/clear GIFs. Clear graphics interchange format images (“GIFs”) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in emails. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
California do not track disclosure
Our Site does not respond to do not track signals (e.g., the Mozilla Firefox Do Not Track feature), though you may be able to disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies). There is still no universally accepted standard regarding tracking, but for more information about do not track signals, please click here.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or advertisements to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites. Please note that even if you opt out, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
The service providers we use for online advertising may change. However, for your convenience, here are the opt outs for some of the advertising service providers we use as of the “Last Modified” date of this Policy:
- Account information. If you ever wish to access your Personal Information, update your Personal Information or cancel your account, please contact us at Win@ThreeTermTrump.com or through the contact information below. Please note that we may maintain copies of your information and Content even after you have updated the information or canceled your account.
- Communications from ThreeTermTrump.com. We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you, about ThreeTermTrump.com and other third-party information and offers. In the event you do not wish to receive such emails from ThreeTermTrump.com, you may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained within the body of any email message you receive or by emailing us at Win@ThreeTermTrump.com and requesting that you no longer receive communications from us. It may take us up to ten (10) business days to process your opt out request. Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still send you transactional emails, such as emails about your account or the services you have requested from us.
- Communications from Third Parties. You may also opt out of our sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes on a going forward basis by emailing us at Win@ThreeTermTrump.com. Please note that once we have shared your information with a third party, such information is subject to that third party’s privacy policies and practices.
- Online advertising. Please see our Online advertising section above for more information about your choices regarding online interest-based advertising.
Our Site is not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will promptly take measures to delete that Personal Information from our systems. In the case of residents of the European Union, we do not collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 except with parental consent, subject to an EU member state providing by law for a lower age (not below 13 years).
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Your use of an external website is subject to and governed by the terms and policies of that website. ThreeTermTrump.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every website they visit.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the risk, to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access. For example, we limit internal access to our servers and have physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place that are designed to protect your information. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through our Site. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information, and you provide such information at your own risk.
You can also take steps to help protect your information. For example, if you have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
We retain your Personal Information, if provided by you through our Site, for as long as your inquiry is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter, or if applicable, for as long as you remain on our marketing list. We also may retain your Personal Information for a longer period of time on the basis of our legitimate interests in providing our Services to you or as necessary to comply with our tax and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregated or anonymous data previously collected so that it can no longer be used for personal identification and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personal Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated as of the “Last Modified” date above. ThreeTermTrump.com may modify this Policy at any time and will post any updates to our Site. We therefore encourage you to review this page frequently for any changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or to exercise your rights under this Policy, please contact us using the information below.
TTT AMERICA, INC
5000-18 US Highway 17
Fleming Island, FL 32003